The following comprise the exemption categories for the 2021 San Francisco City Golf Championship Pre-Qualifying:
- The Past Ten years of San Francisco City Champions
- 2020 San Francisco City Men’s Championship Match Play Qualifiers
- Top 20 Individuals 2019-2020 NCGA Points Lists
- 2020 NCGA Champions (Amateur, Mid-Amateur, Junior)
- 2020 USGA Event Qualifiers (Amateur, Mid-Amateur, Junior)
NORTHERN CALIFORNIA GOLF ASSOCIATION:
The NCGA has declared that the following divisions will be NCGA Point Events:
- Men’s Championship
- Men’s Senior
- Men’s Super Senior
- Women’s Championship
- Women’s Senior
We also want to take this opportunity to remind players that the SF City Golf Championship is solely operated by the SF Golf Championship Committee. The Northern California Golf Association (NCGA) has more than graciously supplied rules officials to monitor play and to help players with rulings for decades. They have volunteered to assist the SF Golf Committee to help run the tournament but, they do not manage the tournament.
Their involvement has made the entire tournament a much more pleasant, established, and well-organized event. We welcome every single aspect they contribute to the tournament and thank them for their undying efforts over all these years. The NCGA acknowledges the event in as much as allowing NCGA points for several of our divisions.
NOTE: Ties for qualifying spots will be broken by sudden death playoff. Ties for seeding shall be broken by the USGA method of matching scorecards.
All tournament and qualifying rounds will begin at 7:30am unless otherwise noted. Tee times and pairings will be posted at TPC Harding Park and the tournament website at www.sfgolfchampionship.com.
ENTRY FEE AND REFUND POLICY
1. The deadline for entry applications is OCTOBER 1, 2021.
2. NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
3. Players who withdraw before the entry deadline will have their entry fee refunded, minus a $25 administrative fee.
4. There will be no entry fee refunds after OCTOBER 1, 2021. (This supercedes any policy listed on AmateurGolf.com.)
5. ENTRY FEE INCLUDES ALL GREEN FEES
FEE AND CART POLICY
1. The use of carts is optional for all flights except the Men’s or Women’s Championship Flight, where the use of carts will be limited to a player’s caddie only. (Appendix I – Local Rule Applies)
2. Contestants wanting to use a golf cart will be charged the appropriate fees posted at each golf course.
3. Golf carts will be subject to course conditions at the time of play, i.e., cart path only, 90 degree rule, etc.