Online registration for the 2021 San Francisco City Championship will be processed by our web and media partner, AmateurGolf.com. If you already have an AmateurGolf.com profile, you will simply log in and complete your registration. If not, you will be prompted to create a profile and then complete your registration. As a special offer, you will be able to choose between receiving a 30-day trial AmateurGolf.com membership (no strings, no credit card payment taken), or receive a second year free when you purchase a one-year membership.
ENTRY AND REFUND POLICY
1. The deadline for entry applications is OCTOBER 1, 2021.
2. NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
3. Players who withdraw before the entry deadline will have their entry fee refunded, minus a $25 administrative fee.
4. There will be no entry fee refunds after OCTOBER 1, 2021. (This supercedes any policy listed on AmateurGolf.com.)
5. ENTRY FEE INCLUDES ALL GREEN FEES
By clicking on the links below to register, you agree to the waiver and refund policy listed above. You will be taken to AmateurGolf.com to complete your registration. (Please note that AmateurGolf.com does not run the tournament.)
**Each link below will become active as registration opens for that division.
– Men’s Championship (**Field limit has been reached; players should enter Pre-Qualifier below)
– Men’s Championship Pre-Qualifier (**registration has closed)
– Women’s Championship (**registration has closed)
– Senior Championship (**registration has closed)
– Super-Senior Championship (**registration has closed)
– Women’s Senior Championship (**registration has closed)
– Open Flights (**registration has closed)
** Men’s Championship Division — Entry Process **
$300 ENTRY FEE INCLUDES ALL GREEN FEES.
From July 1 to July 31, registration is open only for players who were in the field when the tournament was postponed, and for exempt players under the following categories:
* The Past Ten years of San Francisco City Champions
* 2020 San Francisco City Men’s Championship Match Play Qualifiers
* Top 20 Individuals 2019-2020 NCGA Points Lists
* 2020 NCGA Champions (Amateur, Mid-Amateur, Junior)
* 2020 USGA Event Qualifiers (Amateur, Mid- Amateur, Junior)
On August 1, registration opens to all players with a handicap index of 6.4 or lower as of that date, and will remain open until the field limit of 120 players is reached. At that point, all additional entrants will pre-qualify at Lincoln Park on Friday, October 29.
Those entering pre-qualifying will pay an entry fee of $150 for the pre-qualifier, and those players advancing from the pre-qualifier will pay an additional $150.
Match Play qualifying will be held on October 30-31 consisting of 36 holes played at TPC Harding Park and Lincoln Park Golf Courses.
Once all qualifying has been completed, the Men’s Championship Flight will consist of 64 contestants from the Men’s Championship qualifier. Match play will begin on November 6.