Online registration for the 2022 San Francisco City Championship will be processed by our web and media partner, AmateurGolf.com. If you already have an AmateurGolf.com profile, you will simply log in and complete your registration. If not, you will be prompted to create a profile and then complete your registration. As a special offer, you will be able to choose between receiving a 30-day trial AmateurGolf.com membership (no strings, no credit card payment taken), or receive a second year free when you purchase a one-year membership.
ENTRY AND REFUND POLICY
1. The deadline for entry applications is 5:00pm FEBRUARY 15, 2022.
2. NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
3. Players who withdraw before the entry deadline will have their entry fee refunded, minus a $25 administrative fee.
4. There will be no entry fee refunds after FEBRUARY 15, 2022. (This supercedes any policy listed on AmateurGolf.com.)
5. ENTRY FEE INCLUDES ALL GREEN FEES
By clicking on the links below to register, you agree to the waiver and refund policy listed above. You will be taken to AmateurGolf.com to complete your registration. (Please note that AmateurGolf.com does not run the tournament.)
– Men’s Championship (**Field limit has been reached; enter Pre-Qualifier below)
– Men’s Pre-Qualifier (Once the Men’s Championship hits the 120-player field limit)
– Women’s Championship (Opens 8am Jan 15, closes Feb 15)
– Senior Championship (Opens 8am Jan 15, closes Feb 15)
– Super Senior Championship ((Opens 8am Jan 15, closes Feb 15)
– Women’s Senior Championship (Opens 8am Jan 15, closes Feb 15)
– Open Flights (Opens 8am Jan 15, closes Feb 15)
** Men’s Championship Division — Entry Process **
$300 ENTRY FEE INCLUDES ALL GREEN FEES.
Exempt players will have first chance to register. They will be emailed an access code to register, and registration for these players opens on January 3. Registration opens for all other players on January 15.
Exempt players may email email@example.com to request an access code.
* The Past Ten years of San Francisco City Champions
* 2021 San Francisco City Men’s Championship Match Play Qualifiers
* Top 20 Individuals 2020-2021 NCGA Points Lists
* 2021 NCGA Champions (Amateur, Mid-Amateur, Junior)
* 2021 USGA Event Qualifiers (Amateur, Mid- Amateur, Junior)
On January 15, registration opens to all players with a handicap index of 6.4 or lower as of that date, and will remain open until the field limit of 120 players is reached. At that point, all additional entrants will pre-qualify at Lincoln Park on March 18.
Those entering pre-qualifying will pay an entry fee of $150 for the pre-qualifier, and those players advancing from the pre-qualifier will pay an additional $150.
Match Play qualifying will be held on March 19-20 consisting of 36 holes played at TPC Harding Park and Lincoln Park Golf Courses.
Once all qualifying has been completed, the Men’s Championship Flight will consist of 64 contestants from the Men’s Championship qualifier. Match play will begin on March 26.