Online registration for the 2021 San Francisco City Championship will be processed by our web and media partner, AmateurGolf.com. If you already have an AmateurGolf.com profile, you will simply log in and complete your registration. If not, you will be prompted to create a profile and then complete your registration. As a special offer, you will be able to choose between receiving a 30-day trial AmateurGolf.com membership (no strings, no credit card payment taken), or receive a second year free when you purchase a one-year membership.
I understand that I am solely responsible for securing my day of play and appropriate starting time. I will play all of my rounds/matches on the assigned date and tee time. I hereby agree to participate in this golf tournament hosted by the organizing committee, sponsor(s), the City and County of San Francisco and PGA Tour, Inc/TPC of California, Inc/Harding Park LLC and do further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the organizing committee, sponsor(s), the City and County of San Francisco, PGA Tour, Inc/TPC of California, Inc/Harding Park LLC, AmateurGolf.com, Inc. and any and all of its officials from any and all liability for any injury that may be incurred arising out of or in any way related to my participation in the tournament and with regard to the active acceptance of the City and County of San Francisco, PGA Tour, Inc/TPC of California, Inc/Harding Park LLC, AmateurGolf.com, Inc. or its officers, employees, or officials.
ENTRY AND REFUND POLICY
1. The deadline for entry applications is February 12, 2021.
2. NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
3. There will be no entry fee refunds after February 12, 2021. (This supercedes any policy listed on AmateurGolf.com.)
4. ENTRY FEE INCLUDES ALL GREEN FEES
By clicking on the links below to register, you agree to the waiver and refund policy listed above. You will be taken to AmateurGolf.com to complete your registration. (Please note that AmateurGolf.com does not run the tournament.)
** Registration links are activated as registration starts for each division.
– Men’s Championship (exempt players November 1, others December 1 at 8:00am)
– Men’s Championship Pre-Qualifier (once the Men’s Championship field hits limit)
– Women’s Championship (December 1 at 8:00am)
– Senior Championship (December 1 at 8:00am)
– Super-Senior Championship (December 1 at 8:00am)
– Women’s Senior Championship (December 1 at 8:00am)
– Open Flights (December 1 at 8:00am)
** Men’s Championship Division — Entry Process **
$300 ENTRY FEE INCLUDES ALL GREEN FEES.
From November 1 – November 30, registration is open only for exempt players under the following categories:
* The Past Ten years of San Francisco City Champions
* 2020 San Francisco City Men’s Championship Match Play Qualifiers
* Top 20 Individuals 2019-2020 NCGA Points Lists
* 2020 NCGA Champions (Amateur, Mid-Amateur, Junior)
* 2020 USGA Event Qualifiers (Amateur, Mid- Amateur, Junior)
On December 1, registration opens to all players with a handicap index of 6.4 or lower as of 12/01/2020, and will remain open until the field limit of 120 players is reached. At that point, all additional entrants will pre-qualify at Lincoln Park on Friday, March 12.
Those entering pre-qualifying will pay an entry fee of $150 for the pre-qualifier, and those players advancing from the pre-qualifier will pay an additional $150.
Match Play qualifying will be held on March 13-14 consisting of 36 holes played at TPC Harding Park and Lincoln Park Golf Courses.
Once all qualifying has been completed, the Men’s Championship Flight will consist of 64 contestants from the Men’s Championship qualifier. Match play will begin on March 20.