– Download a Printable “Hard Card”
– Notice to Players – TPC Harding Park
– Notice to Players – Presidio
– Model Local Rule E-5 (Open Flights Only)
– Model Local Rule G-10 (Men’s Championship Flight Only)
– Player Code of Conduct
– Discontinuation of Play
– Playoff Procedures
– Scoring Areas
– Pace of Play Policy – Stroke Play
– Pace of Play Policy – Match Play
- 1. A contestant is eligible to play in only one division.
- 2. USGA Rules will govern all play. Additionally, the SF City Hard Card along with the Notice to Players for each course will be in effect. A copy of these rules will also be available at each course prior to the start of the competition. Normal score cards for the courses will have no status.
- 3. The Men’s Championship Division finals match will be contested over 36 holes.
- 4. The Women’s Championship Division finals matches will be contested over 36 holes.
- 5. The entry fee and tournament application must be submitted simultaneously by the contestant for an entry to be considered official.
- 6. Beginning in 2021, the defending champion will no longer receive automatic seeding into match play.
- 7. Practice rounds are available at the course subject to the San Francisco City and County approved green fee rates and current reservation system requirements.
- 8. All city golf regulations issued by the City and County of San Francisco Recreation and Park Department shall apply.
- 9. The practice area at TPC Harding Park and Presidio golf courses will open at 6:45am on all tournament days.
- 10. It is recommended that all players wear appropriate golf attire in accordance with the Hard Card.
- 11. In the event the Men’s Championship Division, Women’s Championship Division, Senior Men and Super Senior Championship Division is oversubscribed, the field in each division shall be determined by date entry received.
- 12. The Championship Committee shall have the right to amend the format as reasonably necessary and any and all of its decisions shall be final regarding the competitions, rules and other factors relating to the tournament proper.