The following comprise the exemption categories for the 2018 San Francisco City Golf Championship Pre-Qualifying:
- The Past Ten years of San Francisco City Champions
- 2017 San Francisco City Men’s Championship Match Play Qualifiers
- Top 20 Individuals 2016-2017 NCGA Points List
- 2017 NCGA Champions (Amateur, Master Division, Junior)
- 2017 USGA Event Qualifiers (Amateur, Mid-Amateur, Public Links, Junior)
NORTHERN CALIFORNIA GOLF ASSOCIATION:
The NCGA has declared the following point allocation for the 2018 San Francisco City Golf Championship
- Men’s & Women’s Championship Divisions – 250 Points to the Champion
- Men’s Senior and Super Senior Championship Division – 200 Points to the Champion
In addition to awarding points, the NCGA has generously offered to provide rules support to the 2018 San Francisco City Golf Championship.
NOTE: Ties for qualifying spots will be broken by sudden death playoff. Ties for seeding shall be broken by the USGA method of matching scorecards.
All tournament and qualifying rounds will begin at 7:30am unless otherwise noted. Tee times and pairings will be posted at TPC Harding Park and the tournament website at www.sfgolfchampionship.com.
ENTRY FEE AND REFUND POLICY
1. Entries shall be available December 1, 2017. The deadline for entry applications is January 15, 2018.
2. NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
3. There will be no entry fee refunds after January 15, 2018.
4. ENTRY FEE INCLUDES ALL GREEN FEES
FEE AND CART POLICY
1. The use of carts is optional for all flights except the Men’s or Women’s Championship Flight, where the use of carts will be limited to a player’s caddie only. (Appendix I – Local Rule Applies)
2. Contestants wanting to use a golf cart will be charged the appropriate fees posted at each golf course.
3. Golf carts will be subject to course conditions at the time of play, i.e., cart path only, 90 degree rule, etc.